Apr 30, 2010

Voila, my blog is here!

Hi you, I started a blog! I feel that facebook status is too small room to tell about my day, that blog should be nicer. This will, hopefully, be a stream of consciousness, nothing fancy or serious, just to let the world know I'm alive. In a perfect world no one will complain my language, which contains words and structures form lots of languages, because some things just doesn't sound right in the language you speak [write]. And grammar mistakes are welcome, thank you! Yes, and I plan to write this at night, like now, when I've watched some spooky programme and just heard a noise under my bed. Hopefully I never read these when I'm awake.


I have pretty nice examples, one is about her feelings, other is mostly pictures and third is jokes. This will be whatever I feel like doing. But now I'm too tired, think I have to go to bed.

Here's a picture of our cat, Urmelo. This is from last summer, when she climed on top of a window to get in, but got stuck. Finally I put a plank with which she was able to clime down. Unfortunatelly she died this spring to the wounds probably made by lynx. She was such a fighter!

No comments: