May 12, 2011

epic match; today, LIVE!

What the fuck? Norway's leading one goal, and now we made goal when I was writing this!??
FUUUCK! Okay, explanation, we had wine in our seminar today, liiittle bit tipsy. But really, we should have wine always, much better concversation, with one class more I've could've spoken something.
AAND ANOTHER GOAL! Game seems to be starting!
First Finnish Koivu furt himself, then Norwegian Koivu hurt himself. It's not cool that someone hurts, but it's quite funny...

continue***Finland is leading now, but again we have less players... Norway can't be good in ice hockey, it's already good in football!

ANND ONCE MOOORE! Quite annoying ,we only have superiority like a minute, when we make a goal!

Penaltie, penalties... good thing that Norway don't have as good a luck as we have...
AND AGAIN!! That was beautiful, LAJUNEN! Little ballet dancer! 4-1 to us!

And last break coming...



So.. we had last master seminar today before summer, I wasn't sure I wanted to go, because I had to write the fucking review of the book What is history now? I could make a summary, an analysis, an essay, but not a fucking review! AAARGH! And I haven't done my thesis, the professor wouldn't be happy... In the end I wen't just to avoid the review, and because there was supposed to be food. Little did I know, WIINE! I'm not a drunk, but I like not drunks but people who are drunk. And it was fun! Really anxious people, but in a positive sense. Of course there was cheese, I'm not into that, they were speaking that wine and cheese is a cultivated, civilized offering, and cake is quite like countryside, hillbillyish. I was laughing, indeed! I am from countryside!
At first I couldn't understand a thing and I had my own little party atthe end of the long table. But then they noticed I didn't have wine so they did a group effort to carry me some and then I wasn't laughing any more, because I started to understand. And it was white wine, which was good, I hate red one.

No goals in 3rd round, 4-1 to Finland!
But I'd like to congratulate Norway, excellent playing, Without your 0-1 goal we would not have been able to start fighting. You might have lost to us, but you won Sweden, the dream of all Finnish!

No comments: