May 9, 2011

goldgoldgoldgoldgold

Oh no, I was supposed to speak about ice hockey yesterday!
At the moment there's ice hockey world championship games on in Slovakia. Finland has, again, a team that's perfect at times, shite most of the time. It's incredible how they can't keep it together more than 2 minutes at the time. But now I must say I like our team. As much as I love the 1995 winning team, that's 16 years ago, I'm glad there's no famous players playing anymore like Selänne or (the older)Koivu. Having said that I got no idea if the players today are famous, I'm not very informed about ice hockey...

A few words about the players. I understand Granlund is very good, well, he has shown it. However, he's just a little boy. I like Leo Komarov's style of playing, maybe that's due of him being Estonian, but by appearance he's quite blank. But, Tuomo Ruutu, he's a man to my liking, both in playing style and...



I read a piece of news, where Sean Bergenheim laughed at Sami Lepistö of him not being voted as the most sexy "lion", so I had to see what he looked like, and so it was that he was also my number two:



Quel surprise, they look the same... Honestly I was sure that Sami was blonde... And I also like Petri Vehanen's, goalkeeper's green helmet.

Today Finland plays against Russia. Russia has usually a really good team, I'm a bit afraid of that, but even more I'm afraid of Jevgeni Artjuhin. He's a fucking killing machine. Yesterday he knocked out 2 czech players and before that slovakian, and others and others... Czech won anyway, but... not funny. Hopefully we make lots of goals today, I've watched every finns' game and only one has been lost, but our goal 19s before end was nice. Slovak game was horrible, we were losind until the very end, but slovak team seemed nice, what a shame they dropped...

No comments: